You might be facing some audio issues as listed below when you are in Social Rooms:
- You might face an issue where you can hear other Observers but they cannot hear you
- You might face an issue where other Observers can hear you, but you cannot hear them.
Some internet devices have a setting that can cause problems with phone calls, and it's usually because of a feature called SIP ALG is enabled in the router at home. Try to follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue.
1. Download this .exe program to verify if your home router has the SIP ALG settings enabled. DOWNLOAD HERE
2. Click on the downloaded executable file and check if the result is TRUE or FALSE
*If the results = False, then a SIP ALG was not detected by the client.
*If the results = True, then a SIP ALG is active and must be turned off.
3. Here are a few resources with steps on how to disable the SIP ALG
- ASUS: https://support.kixie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051314874-Disable-SIP-ALG-ASUS-Router
- TP-LINK: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2422/
- Linksys: https://www.linksys.com/sg/support-article/?articleNum=317177
- Netgear: ttps://kb.netgear.com/30796/How-do-I-disable-SIP-ALG-on-my-NETGEAR-device-using-the-router-web-interface